Important COVID-19 Information
At Extreme Sandbox, the well-being of our clients and staff remains our top priority. Like other responsibly-minded businesses, we are closely monitoring updates and information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and state health departments. Extreme Sandbox is still committed to running our business and providing our clients with an amazing and fun heavy equipment experience that meets their guidelines for safety.
We also want to update you on our new policies and practices regarding cleanliness and safety at our sites:
1) Upon arrival to our facility – we ask you remain in your vehicle until an employee notifies/signals you to come in. Temperature checks will be taken on all individuals entering the facility. Individuals must then wash hands or use hand sanitizer that will be provided.
2) Capacity limits – Only one client group will be allowed in our building at a time. We will also be limiting clients & guests to a max of 10 individuals per group OR max of 2 spectators per individual client. Larger groups can be scheduled with additional accommodations and based on state mandates (contact us for details).
3) Face masks – We will be requiring that all individuals over 2 years old wear face masks inside the building, while inside the equipment, or any time outside when 6 feet of social distancing can not be maintained.
4) Equipment use – we request all operators wear plastic gloves, which we will provide, and wear face masks while inside any of our equipment. We additionally provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant available in each piece of equipment that can be used at any time. Equipment is cleaned and sanitized by employees in between all client groups.
5) Employee testing – all Extreme Sandbox employees are regularly tested for COVID-19.
6) Cleaning and Sanitization – our facilities and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after EVERY client group. Furthermore, we will provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for any client or spectator who requests them.
7) Notifications – we ask all clients and spectators to notify us ahead of time if they are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been exposed to anyone who tested positive within the last 14 days. Additionally, we maintain contact info for all visitors to our site and will contact any visitors to notify if there has been a potential exposure at one of our sites.
Thank you for your loyalty to Extreme Sandbox. Please consider us as a fun and safe place to visit.
Founder and CEO
Q:What is your cancellation/refund policy for reservations?
A: There are no refunds on any confirmed reservations but we have modified our cancellation policy. We no longer require 72 hours notice, instead we will allow anyone to cancel their current reservation with notice up to 24 hours prior to their start time. Cancelled reservations can be rescheduled at any date or location in the future.
Q:What is your refund policy for gift certificates?
A:There are no refunds on any purchased gift certificates. Our certificates have no expiration date so they can be used any time or location.
Q:Are you still open for business?
A:Yes, we are running normal hours of operation but have adjusted our scheduling so that only 1 reservation would be allowed inside the building at at time with our instructor. If you would like to cancel your current reservation, please contact us right away.
Q:I have been told to self-quarantine or have been exposed to the virus, what should I do?
A:If you have been mandated/ordered to quarantine yourself or family we ask that you notify us and postpone your visit to our site. While our business has adjusted our operation so there will be no overlap or exposure to other clients (general public) we do still have our staff on site and do not want to expose our team or facilities to anyone that is either confirmed or suspected of having the Coronavirus. If you have ANY question about your level of exposure or quarantine status we ask that you please consider postponing your visit to the sandbox.
Q:I would like to cancel my reservation and come out later. What do I do?
A:You can cancel your reservation at any time though we do ask that you give us as much notice as possible (normally 72 hours) so that we can let our instructors know. Feel free to contact us by phone or email us HERE.
Q:What do I need to prepare when coming to Extreme Sandbox?
A:We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5-10 min before your adventure, dress for the weather and follow the practical guidance of the health officials about safety and hand washing.
Q:Is there anything we can do to help support Extreme Sandbox during these times?
A:YES, we have such amazing fans and clients that have ultimately supported us through all of our growth. During these times ALL small businesses will be suffering so we ask that you support them as much as possible. For us, please help promote us as a safe recreational option during these times as well as consider buying a gift certificate for future use. Any little bit will help any small business out there. And ultimately, don’t panic….we understand this is a stressful time for many but please understand this to will pass and Extreme Sandbox WILL be there in the future whenever you decide to visit!
Q:Can you accommodate any special requests for my experience?
A:We can usually meet any participants needs. Please contact us prior to your reservation with any questions, concerns or requests.